THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
-Was RAPED along her best friend while her husband was tied up and forced to watch.
-Was diagnosed with uterine CANCER
-Had to get a DIVORCE because her husband was gay
What did she do about it all?
-Create a television show with her ex based on their divorce and friendship that still holds strong.
-Laughs just as hard today as she has in the past.
-Fights for the rights of the gay and lesbian community
-Works for the U.S. State department for the Public Diplomacy Envoy for Women’s Health Issues.
-Launched the ‘Cancer Shmancer’ movement, a non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring that all women’s cancers be diagnosed while in Stage 1, the most curable stage.
-Has won the following awards: Jon Wayne’s Institute’s Woman of Achievement award, Gilda Award, City of Hope Wom of the Year award, Hebrew University Humanitarian award, Albert Einstien’s College of Medicine’s Spirit of Achievement Award, City of Hope’s Spirit of Life Award, and the ”My Aid Award” for her achievements in support of cancer prevention and rehabilitation.
-She has been cancer free for 12 years.
Now tell me she is not an AMAZING Woman.
When people say they “Hate her” because of her voice, I just want to punch them straight in their faces.
This is Fran Drescher, and she is one HELL Of a strong woman.
Hi okay, so this is my grandma. I know it isnt a very good picture but she hates photos so i dont have any other ones. Her name is Vicky and shes only 62 but about a few weeks ago she got diagnosed with lung cancer no one knew until she was in stage 3. We used to do everything together but now she cant even get up. It breaks my heart to see her in pain because i love her so much. At the moment shes in hospice and they said shes going to stay there until she dies because we can not afford treatment & because of that she needs 24/7 care. I love my grandma more than anyone and id do anything not to lose her. Its so hard to just sit back and watch her slowly die I always thought it would just happen & it be over but its not the case sadly. On 5/18/13 I lost my dad. She was the only person i could talk to about it she was always there for me & i dont want to lose her too. We need around $5,000-6,000 to get her everything she needs and with that shell be able to come home from the hospital. My aunt (her sister) had to quit her job in Ohio and come live in the Hospital with her because its getting so bad. My pap (her husband) cant help her because when he was 42, a drunk driver hit him and they said it reduced his foot bones to powder so he cant walk without severely hurting himself. As a result he cant work either. My mom is helping as much as she can but shes only a waitress and has 2 kids. Im too young to legally be allowed to get a job but im trying at some places its not going too well yet.
I know well never get the 5,000-6k in time and i still wont get it from this post but im willing to try anything to help her. I love her so so much. I wouldnt be making this post if it wasnt the last resort.
I have a donate button on my sidebar or you could just go to paypal
HEY YOU LISTEN UP ONE DIRECTION MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY AND MAKES ME LOVE LIFE A LITTLE MORE SO WHEN I TALK TO YOU ABOUT THEM CAN YOU PLEASE TRY TO ACT AT LEAST A LITTLE INTERESTED INSTEAD OF SHOOTING ME DOWN AND TELLING ME TO STOP BEING SO OBSESSED WITH A STUPID BOYBAND
LIKE WHAT YOU WANT TO LIKE BABY! TALK ABOUT IT TOO! JUST DONT TRY TO BE RUDE ABOUT IT! I DONT THINK YOU WILL! BUT I NEEDED TO MAKE SURE! :)
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.